Green Longevity - Abundant wellness!
A refreshing and aromatic summer drink that is loaded with tons of wellness!
Traditionally referred to as the "Fairy Plant" in ancient China (quoted from the famous ancient medical book, 'Shen Nong's Herbal Classic of Materia Medica'), the mulberry leaf is believed to:
* Detoxify the body (particularly the liver).
* Support a healthy heart (particularly high blood pressure and cholesterol levels).
* Reduce water retention.
* Increase fat burning and promote weight loss.
* Soothe the lungs, reduce cough, and relieve cold symptoms.
* Support healthy blood sugar levels.
In Japan, the Mulberry leaf is called the "Longevity Tea."
Organic Joongjak green tea, Organic Tencha green tea, Organic mulberry leaf, Pink rose.
8 oz or 250 ml water, 80 degrees C water, 3-5 minutes.